What is Bloating?
Your stomach seems to visibly swell, your trousers don’t seem to fit and you feel uneasy the entire day. Soemtimes it leads to headaches and slight nausea. You cannot focus on work and your productivity goes down.
5 most Common Causes of Bloating
7 Steps to Prevent Bloating
- Get up every morning at the same time, preferrably early, say 6:30 or 7:00 AM. Do not change your routine on Saturdays and Sundays or holidays, or even if you slept late the previous night.
- Have one or two glasses of water, freshen up, start getting ready for the day and (try to) do your morning deed. Don’t worry if nothing happens – drink tea and stuff – you should slowly force yourself into a routine.
- Immediately after that go for a brisk walk or jogging of 10-15 mins.
- Have a hearty breakfast with light food like oats, porridge, toasted bread, some sprouts etc
- Have lunch at the same time every day without fail whatever be the circumstances. If you have meeting invites, reschedule them or better still decline them.
- Go for a brisk walk again in the late afternoon or evening at the same time everday. Also do some free hand exerices if possible at this time (just stretch you hands while walking)
- Have an early dinner. Avoid oily or spicy food for dinner. Go for a long leisurely stroll after that.
Do not forget to keep on drinking plenty of fluids/ water throughout the day at regular intervals. Even if you are not thirsty, make it a point to replenish your internal fluid supply.
Do share if you have some suggestions on how to control tummy bloating.