Is organic green tea good for weight loss?
This is one of the most commonly asked questions on the benefits of organic green tea.
I researched the topic by studying a large number of articles, papers, blogs and journals.
- Green Tea helps to decrease skin fat (triglyceride)
- Green Tea helps in controlling visceral fat (belly fat)
- Green Tea aids in stimulating metabolism (EGCG and caffeine)
- Green Tea along with exercise helps in weight loss
#1 Triglycerides and Green Tea
What are triglycerides?
the body. Triglycerides play an important role in metabolism as energy sources and transporters of dietary fat. They are a major component of human skin oils.
transforms into fat and may result in obesity.
Reasons for high triglycerides
- Consuming more calories than one can burn
- Drinking a lot of alcohol
- Kidney disease
- Medicines like beta-blockers, estrogen, tamoxifen, birth control pills
- Some specific steroids
that dissolves excess triglyceride. Thus drinking green tea regularly will help in weight loss by controlling skin fats.
been an important source of remedies for many ailments in traditional Indian medicine Ayurveda.
You may also like: